Well-known German scientist and nutritionist Dr. Fakih is the first to scientifically apply the method of gradual lose excess belly fat (the gradual diet plan).
The advantage of this diet (the gradual diet plan) is that it prevents people from resorting to harsh dieting regimes or depriving a person of what he desires.
And this is through a new diet that is easy to apply, flexible and rich in these foods and nutrients:
- Green Beans
And also all kinds of necessary, important and necessary foods to maintain the vitality and agility of the body.
However, this diet succeeded in losing excess weight by 2 kilograms every four weeks and lose excess belly fat
Dr. Fakih asserts that the diet (the gradual diet plan) that he described and has proven successful, suits all people alike, men and women, but also children who are obese and overweight.
It is also suitable for people who are accustomed to a refreshing and massive nutrition, as he put it, and this system is given the equivalent of 1000 to 1200 calories per day.
This system consists of three main meals ..
Gradual Diet Plan
- A medium-sized fruit, about 100 grams, is eaten on an empty stomach, whether it is orange or grapefruit
- Then a cup of tea, with a quarter cup of milk added without sugar and a piece of toast, about 20 grams.
- 150 grams of meat (fish – poultry – veal) free of fat in addition to 250 grams of vegetables with a piece of bread about 30 grams.
- Three hours after lunch, you can eat two oranges or apples.
- It consists of 150 grams of grilled lean fish, and can be replaced with the same amount of red meat.
Dr. Fakih leaves the person in charge of losing excess belly fat the freedom to eat what suits him or her during the day without prejudice to the quantities or qualities that he puts into his diet.
And also without prejudice to the specified energy intake, but you must chew food well and eat fruits at least three hours after meals on an empty stomach.
Dr. Fakih affirms his deep belief in the necessity of multiple diets as an ideal way to satisfy and eliminate hunger.
Therefore, it is recommended that the number of meals in any diet to lose excess belly fat should not be less than three main meals.
2 thoughts on “Gradual Diet Plan Secrets To Lose Excess Belly Fat”
Awesome interesting & very useful resource
Thank you sana, we are pleasure to help you 😊