The intent of this protocol is to provide the clinician with a guideline of the postoperative rehabilitation course of a patient that has undergone a total shoulder arthroplasty (TSA) or hemiarthroplasty (humeral head replacement, HHR).
In this file you will find:
- All instructions on how to use this protocol, because not all patients are the same.
- All exercises with all indications and contraindications for your condition.
- Various exercises to suit all patients.
- Daily tasks for all stages until reaching the rehabilitation goal.
This price contains:
- Online follow up weekly with physiotherapist.