I will teach you how to prepare a recipe for vegan Alfredo pasta if your diet routine does not suit you particularly well. So, I am looking for alternatives that are just as rich and that do not use rare ingredients that are not easily found. (Source)
The Alfredo Pasta is one of my favorite vegan recipes for diet and I saw on the net that many American blogs used cauliflower and yeast to make a vegan version. So, we started to work and the result was this recipe that is epic, We like it even more than the original!
Vegan pasta recipe is the main dish proposal for Valentine’s dinner:
In the previous post we showed you what will be our starter. These bruschettas with vegan pasta to lick your fingers and the next day we will bring you dessert. The three recipes are very simple, healthy and are made in a very short time. We prepare our starter in 15 minutes, the pasta in 25 and the dessert is even simpler,. So in less than an hour you have a complete and delicious menu to surprise your partner.
In addition to being healthier and suitable for all audiences (lactose intolerant, vegans and celiacs), it is much lighter as it does not contain cream or cheese, so it is ideal if you are taking care of yourself.
We have used pasta suitable for coeliacs, it is made with corn and rice flour. We had never tried it and we were surprised to see it in the supermarket at an affordable price. So, we did not think twice and we have to admit that we have not noticed the difference.
Read More: Herbal Diet To Burn Belly Fat Naturally And Quickly
I hate Cream or butter on alfredo pasta
To replace the cream or butter (depending on the version) we have used almond milk. But you can use any other vegetable milk, it will surely be delicious!
The yeast has been a discovery for us, well, in my case a rediscovery. Some time ago I saw this video of Isasaweis in which he recommended taking it to have healthy and beautiful hair, so I was encouraged and decided to try it. The problem is that I did not know very well how to use it, and alone, I am not very funny because it has a very strong flavor, so I left it forgotten in a cupboard in my kitchen.
I recently decided to give it a second chance as a cheese substitute and it is amazing, we have tried several recipes like this vegan pasta recipe and the result is amazing. In fact, this is the only unusual ingredient in the recipe, although now it is sold in almost any supermarket and at a good price, in addition, we must bear in mind that it lasts a long time and we consider it important to invest in our health.
For those of you who do not like cauliflower or vegetables very much, I encourage you to try it, it has a delicious flavor and you will surely like it. It can also be an ideal alternative for children to eat vegetables without realizing it and we guarantee that they will repeat for sure.
Preparation: 5 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 25 minutes
Ingredients of vegan pasta recipe
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup of cauliflower (100 grams)
- 3/4 of cup of almond milk (175 milliliters)
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of brewer’s yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 120 grams of gluten-free spaghetti
Instructions for delicious recipe for vegan pasta
- Sauté the sliced garlic clove in a little oil in a frying pan.
- When the garlic begins to brown, add the milk and put it over a high heat to bring it to a boil.
- Add the salt, pepper to taste and cauliflower. We lower to medium heat and leave our sauce over medium heat until it is done. In our case it took 7 minutes.
- We pour the sauce into a blender or food processor together with the brewer’s yeast and lemon juice. We grind.
- We cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water until they are ready (I recommend you look at the manufacturer’s instructions that usually come in the bag), strain them and mix them with the sauce in the pan or directly on the plate, as you prefer.