tummy tuck before and after , Both a full tummy tuck and a mini tummy tuck can give you the flat tummy you’ve been wanting, but you must choose your procedure based on your unique anatomy and cost. Patients with more extensive skin sagging may need a full tummy tuck, as it is able to pull more skin with an incision that extends from hip to hip.
The incision created during a mini tummy tuck is much shorter and treats only the problem areas below the navel. A mini tummy tuck has a slightly slower recovery time and a faster return to exercise and daily activities.
There are pain relief options for both procedures to ensure the best possible recovery experience. If you are curious as to whether you should have a full tummy tuck or a mini tummy tuck, here is a complete guide to everything about this procedure and its prices and you can also get an expert opinion from one of our top surgeons. (Source)
- 0.1 How much does it cost to get a tummy tuck versus liposuction?
- 0.2 So, which is the best option for you?
- 0.3 What is liposuction and how does it work?
- 0.4 What is a tummy tuck and how does it work?
- 0.5 Candidates for liposuction against tummy tuck
- 0.6 Results of liposuction against abdominal cramps
- 0.7 Abdominal cramps against liposuction recovery differences
- 0.8 Scars of liposuction against abdominal shock
- 0.9 Costs of liposuction against abdomen
- 0.10 Consultation on abdominal snake Vs liposuction (Source)
- 1 The steps taken for an abdominoplasty procedure: (Source)
- 2 Step 3 – Close the sections
- 3 Step 4 – Results
- 4 Risks and benefits of tummy tuck
- 5 Full Belly Tuck Vs Mini Tummy Tuck
- 6 Mini belly piece
- 7 Full belly button
- 8 The conclusion
- 9 Can a tummy tuck cause abdominal problems?
- 10 Who are ideal and non-ideal candidates for a tummy tuck procedure?
- 11 What is the result of the tummy tuck procedure?
- 12 FAQ’s about tummy tuck / abdominal surgery procedure
- 13 Tummy Tuck Before and After
- 14 The average cost of tummy tuck before and after in all countries
How much does it cost to get a tummy tuck versus liposuction?
The abdomen can be a difficult part of the body to be flat, stretched or smooth. You may have considered liposuction or a tummy tuck if you were looking for a way to get rid of the hanging pooch or fat around your stomach. Despite the fact that both therapies cover similar topics, there are significant differences to consider when choosing your treatment. Trying to figure out which choice is best for you can be difficult and stressful.
So, which is the best option for you?
There are a few things to think about, but the best approach to find out if liposuction or tummy tuck is right for you is to book a consultation with a reputable cosmetic surgeon.
The surgeon will listen to your goals, evaluate your body and medical history, and then apply his knowledge to recommend the best therapy for your requirements during that session.
If you are not yet ready to schedule a consultation, then read on for more about the differences between
What is liposuction and how does it work?
Liposuction is a procedure that eliminates excess fat from problem areas of the body, such as chin, arms, thighs, back, thighs and abdomen.
Liposuction is not a “weight loss” procedure, and all liposuction patients should be in decent excellent physical shape.
The fat pockets that are eliminated are in places where exercise and nutrition are not effective.
In the target region, a small incision is made, and a tube called a cannula is inserted into the incision to suck out extra fat.
You May Be Interested In:360 lipo
What is a tummy tuck and how does it work?
A tummy tuck before and after is a surgical treatment that tightens abdominal muscles and removes extra skin, fat and tissue from the abdomen for a more toned abdomen.
Weight gain, pregnancy and aging can cause the skin and tissues around the stomach to grow, causing a tummy tuck to clear any incredibly sagging skin.
An incision is made from hip to hip, covering the entire abdomen during a tummy tuck. The abdominal muscles are tensed and relaxed, resulting in a flat firm stomach.
Excess tissue, skin and fat are eliminated, and the abdominal muscles are tensed and relaxed. Liposuction can be used in conjunction with a tummy tuck in some situations to
Candidates for liposuction against tummy tuck
While both liposuction and tummy tuck before and after candidates want to lose weight at the waist, there are several important differences between the perfect candidate for liposuction and the ideal candidate for the abdomen.
Candidates for liposuction should have an unwanted buildup of fat that refuses to go away despite diet and exercise.
Pregnancy, heavy weight gain or reduction, and aging can all cause loose, sagging skin around the abdomen, which would remove a tummy tuck to give patients a flat stomach.
Results of liposuction against abdominal cramps
Both liposuction and tummy tuck offer incredible long term benefits. Liposuction removes fat from the abdomen, resulting in a flatter, more proportionate waistline.
Because surgery eliminates existing adipose tissue completely from the stomach, the results of liposuction are permanent. If the patient gains weight, however, additional adipose tissue may form.
A tummy tuck in Turkey results in a stomach that is smaller, firmer and more disturbed. The abdominal wall will be significantly stronger, resulting in a flat waistline when combined with the removal of extra skin and fat.
The results of a tummy tuck are permanent, but weight gain or pregnancy will stretch the skin around the stomach, reversing the results of the procedure.
You May Be Interested In: Vaser Lipo
Abdominal cramps against liposuction recovery differences
It is only normal for a potential patient to wish to reduce the length of time they recover after a treatment. A tummy tuck.
On the other hand, has a much longer recovery time, with patients expecting to take between 2-3 weeks of work and other activities to recover properly.
Liposuction surgery has a significantly faster recovery time, with patients often returning to their regular routine within 5-7 days.
Scars of liposuction against abdominal shock
During a cosmetic surgery, the goal of a plastic surgeon is to reduce the appearance of any scars by placing careful incisions so that scars are not obvious. However, no matter how qualified a plastic surgeon is, scars arise after liposuction or a
Patients usually have very small scars at the site of the cinnamon cut (s) after liposuction, but these scars disappear with time.
A tummy tuck before and after leaves a large scar over the lower abdomen, but the incision is deliberately placed throughout the procedure so that it can be easily disguised.
Underwear and bathing suits hide a belly scar, so the scar will not be noticeable as long as you have clothing.
Costs of liposuction against abdomen
The typical cost of a tummy tuck is between $ 9,000 and $ 13,000, while liposuction costs between $ 4,500 and $ 10,000. Remember that planning a consultation with a plastic surgeon is the only method to get an accurate cost estimate for any cosmetic surgery treatment.
Consultation on abdominal snake Vs liposuction (Source)
Counseling is the best method to know which therapy will get you the results you want. The best way to get a proper assessment is to talk to a fat reduction and body sculpting professional in person.
A competent cosmetic surgeon will always suggest the treatment that is most appropriate for the actual lens and the anatomy of the patient.
After a physical examination and review of your medical history, you will receive a personalized treatment plan tailored to your body and goals.
In some circumstances, our patients may find that they are candidates for non-surgical procedures such as CoolSculpting.
The steps taken for an abdominoplasty procedure: (Source)
Step 1 – Anesthesia
- Medications are administered for your comfort during the surgical procedures.
- The decision includes intravenous sedation and general anesthesia.
- Your doctor will recommend the best choice for you.
Step 2 – The cut
- A full belly piece requires a horizontally oriented incision in the region between the pubic hairline and the belly button.
- The shape and length of the cut are determined by the amount of excess skin. When the abdominal skin is lifted, the underlying weakened abdominal muscles are repaired.
- A second incision around the navel may be necessary to remove excess skin in the upper abdomen. The upper abdominal skin is pulled down like a window shade.
- The excess skin is cut off and the remaining skin is pulled together. A new opening for the belly button is created. The abdominal button is popped to the surface and sutured into position.
Step 3 – Close the sections
- Sutures, skin glue, tapes or clips cut the skin incisions.
Step 4 – Results
- Your abdomen will result in a flatter, firmer abdominal contour that is more proportionate to your body type and weight.
Risks and benefits of tummy tuck
- Hematoma (bleeding)
- Seroma (accumulation of fluid)
- Poor wound healing
- Loss of skin
- Blood clots
- Numbness or other changes in sensation
- Risks associated with anesthesia
- Changes in skin color
- Long lasting swelling
- Fat necrosis (death of adipose tissue deep in the skin)
- Wound separation
- Asymmetry (inequality or inclination)
Full Belly Tuck Vs Mini Tummy Tuck
People generally use this treatment to get rid of the skin as it is a quick technique to get rid of extra fats. Let’s talk about full vs
Mini belly piece
The technique for a tummy tuck differs depending on the patient who wants the surgery. Mini tummy tuck is for those who want to have a less invasive procedure. Upper abdominal liposuction is a common procedure.
The operation is suitable for people who have excess loose skin under their belly button. This treatment can also be used to strengthen the muscles under the skin. A mini tummy tuck has a faster recovery time.
Unfortunately, many people are not eligible for this treatment because they have skin laxity over the belly button, which the mini tummy tuck cannot correct.
This method requires less surgery, and patients are seen recovering from surgery in a short time. This operation is beneficial for those who have loose skin only in the lower abdomen.
If you have a visible separation between your abdominal muscles (which is usually after pregnancy), this procedure may not be right for you. This gap is filled with a full abdominoplasty.
People who require more correction are subject to a full abdomen. Those with loose skin in the lower and middle abdominal regions can benefit from a full abdomen.
Once the extra skin has been removed, the abdominal muscles are tightened. The technique is often paired with liposuction to improve the results. Liposuction is a choice for men who are not able to see results despite a lot of effort and eating a nutritious diet.
Both techniques have their own set of complications. The procedure and its outcome differ from one patient to the next. Even after surgery, the patient must adhere to a strict diet and exercise regimen in order to obtain the desired results.
You May Be Interested In: Hypopressive Abs
Which is better: Full or Mini Belly Tuck?
The body of many people is not the same as yours. Your contours or curves differ from those of others. As a result, the decision is strongly influenced by the type of body and fat deposits.
You are more likely to qualify for a small tummy tuck if you have loose skin just below the belly button. However, if you have loose skin over the belly button, you may need a whole piece of belly.
This is simply a chicken, and there are a whole host of other aspects to consider before making the best choice. These techniques are approached in different ways.
A surgeon is responsible for making the best decision. This is a crucial decision because you have to live with the consequences.
Mini tummy tuck is suitable for people who have loose skin in the lower abdomen or under the belly button. To deal with post-surgery concerns, you need to be in good health.
A complete tummy tuck is a unique procedure. It has its own set of requirements. If you have loose skin over your abdomen or stretch marks, a complete tummy tuck is the better option.
As a result, the type of surgery that is ideal is strongly dependent on the type of body and fat deposits. It is critical to understand these methods to make the best selection possible.
Can a tummy tuck cause abdominal problems?
Abdominal cramps are the most common side effect after the tummy tuck procedure. Tummy tuck is a cosmetic procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen or abdomen. Below are the common abdominal problems that occur due to a tummy tuck
- A patient may have a permanent scar (in the bikini area) that usually does not disappear.
- There may be swelling, which may obscure the actual result until the treated area is healed. This swelling is temporary and can be controlled with bandages and compression garments.
- Pain, swelling, tingling, bruising, and pain are usually common in the abdomen, especially at the incision site. It can be temporary and is usually administered with medication.
- There may be a temporary fluid accumulation at the incision site, usually drained through small tubes attached to the abdomen.
- Bulges under the skin of the abdomen are common.
- Extra skin on the edges of the scar (known as “dog ears” is also seen.
- Incision sites on the stomach can fail to heal, leading to infections and complications.
- There may be a collection of blood under the operated skin (hematoma).
- Many patients experience constipation after the abdomen. It is usually recommended to drink plenty of water.
- The tight abdominal skin makes it difficult to bend forward.
- Vomiting due to anesthesia reaction.
- There may be an injury to blood vessels and nerves in the abdomen.
- During a tummy tuck, adipose tissue deep in the skin in the abdominal area can be damaged or die. Depending on the size of the area, tissue alone may heal or require a different procedure.
- A patient may have pregnancy-related complications after the tummy tuck procedure. Therefore, it is recommended to plan this surgery only if a patient has no desire to have another pregnancy.
Who are ideal and non-ideal candidates for a tummy tuck procedure?
Most patients who opt for this procedure are women who are pregnant and do not plan to have any more children. They may not like the effects of birth on their body shape and appearance. In many cases it also restores separate muscles.
Ideal candidates for a tummy tuck procedure included:
- Slim people with a stable weight are the best candidates.
- Good candidates for tummy tuck surgery are people with any amount of sagging skin and muscle loss in the abdomen.
- Patients, who for some reason are unable to eat or exercise are usually considered.
- Patients with good overall health with a positive attitude and realistic expectations are most likely to be considered as good candidates for this procedure.
Not ideal Candidates
- A patient whose sole goal is to lose a lot of weight is not considered as an ideal candidate for this procedure. A tummy tuck should be a last resort after the patient has tried everything else. It should not be used as an alternative to weight loss.
- Women who are planning to become pregnant may need to expose a tummy tuck until they have no further pregnancy plans. During surgery, the vertical muscles are tightened and future pregnancies can separate these muscles to lead to complications.
- Very obese patients and patients with health problems are not considered for this procedure.
- Patients who lead unhealthy lifestyles, including smoking, alcohol consumption and drug use, should not be considered for this procedure.
What is the result of the tummy tuck procedure?
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the tummy tuck procedure is considered one of the top five surgical procedures. The results are good and patients can get immediate results and regain self-esteem.
By removing excess skin and fat and strengthening the abdominal wall, a tummy tuck can give the abdomen a stronger and slimmer appearance. Abdominal pain results are usually long lasting when the patient maintains a stable weight.
Some medical problems like back pain due to abnormal posture and weight and ventral hernia (an outbreak through an opening in the abdominal muscles) can also be solved.
However, unfortunately, the procedure will leave the patient with permanent scars due to the incisions in the abdomen.
Although the scar is usually well healed, for some people it can take up to 18 months or 2 years for the scar to disappear and take full advantage of the abdomen.
Losing weight after a tummy tuck can lead to abnormal abdominal tissue (may expand and change shape), so the effects of the procedure are reversed.
You May Be Interested In: Our Best 10 Tips for Losing Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
FAQ’s about tummy tuck / abdominal surgery procedure
Q: What is the cost of tummy tuck/ abdominal surgery procedure?
A: Cost of tummy tuck/ tummy tuck procedure starts from $ 4650 and can go up to $ 9000 USD. Costs for APR surgery depend on the current physical and health condition of the patient and also on the chosen hospital.
Q: Where can I stay outside of hospital in India?
A: Many hospitals have guest houses in the hospital rooms where international patients are allowed to stay. The cost of these guest houses ranges from $ 30-100 USD per day. There are guesthouses and hotels close to the hospital in the same area.
Q: Can my caregiver stay with me during my hospital stay?
A: Yes, an accompanying person may stay with the patient in the hospital.
Q: What food is served in the hospital?
A: Hospital offers all kinds and variety of food. A dedicated dietitian will be there to assist you with your food choices.
Q: How can I get a doctor?
A: Fitoont will arrange your doctor appointment. You do not need to worry about this.
Q: Who is the best doctor for an abdominoplasty/ tummy tuck procedure?
A: Look under the list of Top Doctor for Abdominoplasty/ Abdominal Surgery.
Tummy Tuck Before and After
The average cost of tummy tuck before and after in all countries
More than 800,000 tummy tuck are performed annually. It means about 2,500 people improve their appearance, get rid of the fat belly and excess skin every day! Some people have postponed the procedure because an abdominoplasty is considered considered an economic operation. For example, in the United States, your cost can reach $ 18,000! (Source)
- Zulekha Hospital Dubai: average cost ($5450- $6850)
- Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center: average cost ($4945)
- Estetik International Clinic: average cost ($3500 – $14540)
- Hospital de la Familia: average cost ($3500)
- Adem and Havva Medical Center: average cost ($4150-$5950)
- Florya Hospital: average cost ($1800-$3000)