Today we propose a flat stomach workout plan for abdominal muscles and a free flat abs 30 day challenge with a fitoont telemedicine platform plan so that abdominal training will not be boring again. (source)
Did you try to get a flat abs for a while, but you are not getting the desired results?
Do not worry. If you respect the following tips with your doctor on telemedicine, you will be on the right track.
Flat abs 30 day challenge via telemedicine?
The speed with which you can get defined abs depends on a number of factors. The most determining all of them is your body fat percentage. The best flat abs 30 day challenge will be of no use if your abdominal muscles are covered in fat.
You can get our free flat abs 30 day challenge here: 30 Day Ab Challenge Plan To Lose Belly Fat In 2021
If you want to get rid of belly fat, you will need to have a daily caloric deficit. This implies that you should consume fewer calories through diet than those you burn daily. Once you have reached the appropriate caloric deficit, you will lose weight automatically.
Obviously it is not as easy as it sounds, since you will have to resort to alternatives to pizza, pasta, sweets and other unhealthy foods. This change in diet should be accompanied by regular training with a flat stomach workout plan. Radical diets in which you reduce much more than 500 kcal a day are counterproductive in the long run. Your body will go into energy saving mode and burn fewer calories, which will surely make you feel very weak. If you go back to eating the way you did before starting the diet, your body will store as much calories as it can. The yo-yo effect will become inevitable and you will even end up weighing more than before the diet.
You already know what to do to lose weight and reduce your body fat. To give a really nice shape to your belly, you must strengthen your muscles by a flat stomach workout plan that we will tell you. With this workout plan you will exercise the upper, lower and lateral abdominal muscles.
You May Be Interested: Vacation Diet Plan Secrets To Fire Belly Fat – Fitoont
19 Flat Stomach and weight loss Workout Plan For Beginner They Can Do Via Telemedicine
1- Commando Plank
If you make this workout daily and for 30 seconds, then you will get flat abs with less time
By adding an up-down movement to the plank we are changing the inclination of our body: in this way, our core must work to maintain stability and balance in the posture.
In addition, the fact of moving one arm before another adds an imbalance that we will have to correct through the internal abdominal muscles and spinal erectors.
Remember that you must keep your abdomen activated throughout the exercise.
The most frequent mistake is usually to raise the hip towards the ceiling: especially the first times we do this exercise, it is a good idea to have someone control us from outside.
The weight of our body must be placed in our central area:
On many occasions we complain that our wrists or shoulders hurt when doing the plank, and it is usually because we put our weight on them instead of keeping it in the center.
If you think it happens to you, you can try to move by rocking back and forth until you find the center.
2- Russian twists
It is one of the best oblique workouts you will see
- Sit on the mat and bend your knees slightly back.
- Your body should form the letter “V” with your hips.
- The back on the back is slightly rounded, the press is taut.
- Pull your arms forward. For added convenience, you can connect the palm.
- Raise your legs off the floor and begin to twist your body and hands from left to right.
- The knees, in turn, remain in place or rotate slightly in opposition to the body.
3- Plank jacks
- Start with the pancha position, with your shoulders on your wrists, your body in a straight line, and your feet together.
- Straighten your legs and return to the starting position with a small jump.
- Jump as fast as you want, but hold your pelvis constant and don’t allow your muscles to rise toward the ceiling.
4- Plank With Forearm
It’s a good weight loss workout plan beginner
- To start, place your elbows and forearms on the floor, as you would to do a plank with a forearm, and make fists with your hands.
- Then place your feet together on the Bosu ball.
- Tighten the muscles in your abdomen and glutes while keeping your body in a straight line.
5- Single Arm Plank
- Put yourself in a push-up position.
- Your hands should be below your shoulders, and your feet should be positioned slightly wider than shoulder width.
- Press down on the floor with one hand while lifting your other hand up to your hip.
- Get your muscles and glutes to work, then repeat on the other side.
6- Reverse Crunch
It is a famous exercise in flat abs 30 day challenge and it’s very effective, it works on the lower abdominal muscles, you should make it to have a flat abs.
- Start together with your arms lying to your sides.
- Raise your legs in order that your thighs are perpendicular to the ground and your knees are tilted 90 degrees.
- Exhale and contract your abdominal muscles to lift your knees up to your chest and lift your hips off the ground.
- Hold a clock in this position, then slowly lower your legs to the starting position.
- Slow motion with full control is that the key for reversing contraction.
- This will keep your abs under tension for an extended time, preventing your lower back from straining, which may happen if repetitions are rushed.
- If you bend your lower back once you lower your legs, it’s a symbol that you simply aren’t occupation a controlled manner.
7- Heel reaches Workout
You can get a flat abs quickly with this easy and effective workout
- Lie on your back, then make your knees bent so that your feet are on the rug.
- Lift your head and shoulders slightly above the carpet so that you can extend your hands towards the heels of your feet.
- Then, move from the right side to the left side and vice versa, touching the heels of your feet on all sides that you go to
- You can feel the great muscular abdominal effort with the repetition of this exercise.
8- Dead bug
A great flat abs 30 day challenge exercise and also it’s easy to do, it helps increase core strength and stability
- Lie on your back on the floor, then bend your knees and support our feet well.
- Lift your arms up Monday to the ceiling to create a vertical line on the floor.
- Here, you hold your right arm extended backward with your left leg stretched backward also with the knee bent, so that your arm is at the level of your ear.
- Then, you return to the starting position to do the same with the other arm and leg.
- Then you do this exercise with both arms and legs and at the same time and then alternately.
- Make sure the pelvic area is in a neutral position, that the back is well aligned, and that your back is elongated, but with normal normal curvature of the spine.
9- Jack knife
It’s a very effective workout because it’s working for the upper and lower abdominal muscles at the same time, so it’s easy to get a flat abs with it
- Your leg is lifted off the ground with the arms folded back.
- Pull your legs towards your chest, and move your arms forward until you cross your feet with your head and shoulder slightly raised.
10- Rocking high plank
it’s hugely important workout for getting a flat abs, it’s moderate
- Make a plank exercise and go into its position so that your both hands on the ground.
- From the plank position, move your body weight gently forward into your core while maintaining your muscles steady and vigorous.
- Slip back to your starting plank position and repeat.
11- Side Plank
this workout great for obliques muscles like external or internal to get a flat stomach workout plan, it’s hard for beginners, so you can start with some easy exercise in this list
- Lean on the any side of your body so that make a straight line from your head to your feet.
- Your arm that you lean on it, must be bent.
- Your elbow also should be directly beneath your shoulders.
- Hold in this position for 30 seconds and repeat on the other side.
12- Thread the needle
At first, this flat stomach workout plan seems difficult, but it is not boring, but rather fun and easy
- Lie on left side make plank position.
- Your right arm should be extended to the roof.
- Descend your right arm in front of your body, then extend back up again as starting position.
- Keep your hips up and high!
13- Plank Reaches
it’s one of the most effective flat stomach workout plan and also it’s very hard buy you should try
- you will be in forearm plank position raise
- Straight one arm, then hold it so that it’s parallel to your body.
- Lower to the starting position, then repeat with the other arm raised.
14- Sits Up
A sit-up exercises are actually the least effective flat stomach workout plan you can do
- Supine on your back.
- Curvature your legs and your feet should be on the ground to stabilize your lower body.
- Just set your both hands them behind your ears.
- Roll your upper body all the way up toward your knees.
- Breath out when you elevate.
- Bit by bit, descend yourself down, returning to your starting point.
- Breath in when you bring down.
15- Flutter kicks
It can be an effective flat stomach workout plan to work your lower abdominal muscles
- Supine on your back, your palms of hands should face-down underneath your glutes.
- Core engaged, ascend your legs in alignment line until they’re soaring over the ground.
- Keeping your abs ready and legs upright, propel rapidly your legs – right and left reciprocally – up and down, stopping just over the ground each time.
- Make sure that your lower back doesn’t lift off the ground at any spot.
You May be Interested: Science To Lose Belly Fat And Get Flat Stomach
16- Scissor legs workout for getting a flat stomach
- Supine with your legs and arms by your sides.
- Curl your legs on top of your head until you can lay your forehand flat contra the back of your lower back.
- Equilibrium equations on the backs of your shoulders and arrive at your right leg forward on a high diametrical and left leg back in opposition without lowering then curl back down and repeat on the other side.
17-Straight legged sit up
- Supine on your back.
- Set your hands behind your head.
- Engage your core by breathing in.
- Tardily raise your upper body from the ground until you reach straight forward.
- Return to starting position and repeat.
18- Modified Suitcase sit ups workout
- Supine on your back on a mat.
- Your knees Should be at a 90 degree angle off of the ground and hands placed either side of your ears.
- Stretch your legs out to be straight as you descend your upper body to the floor.
- Crunch them back in again, fetch your bending knees towards your chest.
19- Leg raise workout
- Supine on the ground on your back.
- Your both hands either aspect of your body and your palms facing down.
- Ascend your feet towards the roof.
- Sweetly descend your straight legs as low as you can while keeping your lower back compressed into the ground.
You May Interested: How High-Fiber Foods Can Help You Lose Belly Fat?