Here we will show you most effective poses of yoga to lose tummy fat and how can do it correctly, that can work for all abdominal muscles
The fat that accumulates around the stomach is one of the most difficult fats to get rid of.
Aside from its aesthetic nature, belly fat is associated with type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, heart disease, and some types of cancer.
Therefore, it can be dangerous to accumulate fat in the abdominal area, and it is important to know how to get rid of it.
These yoga poses can help you reduce this accumulation of fat, but it is important that the exercise comes with a change in diet. (Source)
You May Interested: Celebrities Have Real Secret To Reduce Belly Fat – Fitoont
It is a very good Yoga posture to lose tummy or abdomen, because in addition to losing abdominal fat, you will be able to strengthen and shape your legs.
How can do Uttapadasana exercise?
- Lying on your back on mat on the ground.
- Your arms close to your body.
- Both hands brushing your thighs.
- Your legs should be stretched and together then take a deep breath.
- Slowly elevate your both legs to make 45 degress.
- Then hold up all the way for 5 seconds, holding the air.
- Then bit by bit, Lower your legs while you expel the air, for 5 seconds, rest another 5 and start again.
If you want to multiply the effect of this Yoga Posture to burn tummy fat, you can put your hands a little away from the body., Why?
Because it will make more effort of the abdominal area is greater, and the loss of fat faster.
You May Interested: Perfect Hypopressive Abs To Tone Your Tummy Fat – Fitoont
2. Extreme Warrior Pose
It is a simple pose that any beginning yogi can do.
How can do Extreme Warrior Pose exercise?
- Start with taking a long step forward.
- Then bend your knee and leaning the body forward.
- Your both arms should be extended upwards.
- keep the palms of the hands together.
- Perform this exercise 7 repetitions and hold it for a 10 seconds.
3. Yoga poses to lose belly fat: Navasana
This Yoga posture for burn belly fat is the famous Navasana in Sanskrit, which has many variations.
There are two versions for this exercise, so you can find how to make the light version and normal vision.
Still, it would be nice if you tried the normal one first.
How can do Navasana exercise?
Normal version Navasana exercise.
- Your knees bent and the palm of your feet on your mat.
- Both hands at the sides, resting on your mat, a little behind your hips.
- Lift Both legs while leaning back a little.
- The part of the legs from the knee to the ankles has to be perpendicular to the mat.
- Don’t support yourself with your hands.
- Your legs should be stretched.
Light version of Navasana exercise.
- Supine on your back on your mat.
- Both arms behind your head, which will raise it as high as you can.
- Now keep it in that position helping yourself with your hands Then take a deep breath.
- Your legs together and keep them straight while you raise them.
- Your heel of your feet must be higher than your head.
- Hold the air while you are in that position, for 5 seconds.
- Descent your legs and expel the air for 5 seconds.
- Rest another 5 and raise your legs again.
- Do 15 repetitions a day, along with between 10 and 20 of the first exercise, and you will achieve a flat stomach at lightning speed.
You May Interested: Proven Of 10 Harmful Belly Fat Effect On Body – Fitoont
4- Dolphin Asana
This yoga pose for losing belly fat is very effective.
Of course it is simple in terms of standing style, but difficult, and that makes it very good for burning belly fat and losing belly.
How to do Dolphin Asana exercise?
- Stand on your carpet face down.
- Your elbows must be supported.
- Shoulder width apart, maybe a little more.
- Elbows should be below the shoulders.
- Place your toes on your mat, and prepare for the next step.
- Fill your lungs with air for 5 seconds.
- Raise your body weight.
- It will form a line with the legs and back.
- You will support yourself on your feet and forearms.
- Hold for 10 seconds and hold in the air.
- After those ten seconds it comes down.
- The ideal would be to expel the air little by little within 10 seconds of rest, but you will achieve that when you have more training and stronger muscles.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Don’t worry if you can’t at first, nothing will happen.
Repeat three times, and over time you will move to four, five … in roughly the same seconds.
If you can’t keep 10, do 6, 7, as often as you can.
To get the most out of this abdominal weight exercise, move your elbows away.
That is, the more the elbows are under the body, the less difficulty, and the further it is removed, the greater the benefits.
5.Yoga to lose belly fat: Bow pose
It is one of the situations that requires more practice and flexibility.
How do Bow pose exercise?
- Lying face down on your rug
- Raise your back and legs so that they meet in a semicircle.
- Rest your hands on the floor, but the full position is achieved by holding your feet with your hands and your arms at the sides of your head.
With this asana, you are exercising your abdominal muscles very hard because they keep your torso high, buttocks in shape and we are sure this pose will make you sweat.
6. Yoga to lose tummy fat: the half-moon pose
This abdominal weight loss exercise consists of doing several reps to strengthen the oblique muscles in particular, which are those on the side of the abdomen.
How do half-moon pose exercise?
- Take a deep breath while standing on your wide carpet with your back straight.
- Raise your arms and extend them over your head Then hold the air.
- Bring your upper body to the right, arching it as much as possible.
- When you get to this point, do 10 spikes with each one, release a little air.
- Do this asana on the other side, with the same iterations.
You May Interested: All Flat Stomach Workout For Juniors They Can Do – Fitoont
7. Yoga to lose tummy fat: Camel Pose (special for lose tummy fat)
The Camel Asana is called Ustrasana in Sanskrit and I present it to you adapted in a special version to lose belly fat. This way you strengthen and tone the abdomen. we will show you the normal and special versions.
How to do Camel Pose exercise?
The special version to lose belly fat:
- Sit on your both knees on your mat.
- Your back should be straight.
- Your both knees should be separated by a distance equal to the hips.
- Support with your toes and instep does not touch your mat.
- Your both arms should be stretched forward parallel to your Mat.
- Start exercise with Lean body back and keep your arms horizontal.
- Hold your body back you will feel your abs in tension.
- This is what makes you lose belly fat.
- Hold like this for 10 seconds.
- Return to the starting position slowly and at the same time expel the air.
- Do a 5-10-10 breathing cycle (inhale-hold-expel).
- Do this exercise 3 to 6 reps.
8. Ardha Uttanasana (version for abs)
We adapt this Yoga posture a little so that you do hypopressive abs.
Hypopressive abs are those that strengthen the abs through tucking in the gut.
This makes it easier for these muscles to “push” the gut inward.
How to do Ardha Uttanasana exercise?
- Stand on your mat standing and stretched out.
- Start exercise with bending forward.
- When you get to be with your back parallel to the mar, rest your hands on your knees.
- Take a deep breath and hold for 5 seconds.
- Put your tummy in as much as you can and hold there for 10 seconds with your abdominal muscles in tension.
- Keep this position but rest the abdominal muscles and expel the air little by little during 10 seconds.
- Take another breath and repeat the above.
- Do 5-8 reps.
9. Yoga poses to lose belly fat: Rotation Asana
Firstly, you should know, you always have to end Yoga sessions with an easier posture
How do Rotation Asana exercise?
Firstly, you should know, you always have to end Yoga sessions with an easier posture Supine on your back and your back should be well stretched.
Put our arms at the sides, without touching the body.
Your palms down touching your mat.
Do a 5-10-10 breath cycle (breathe in-hold-out).
Start exercise with bend both knees and support the soles of your feet.
Put your arms crossed, and touch your mat with your palms.
You should raise your pelvis slightly, and move it a little to the side.
Now raise your feet of your mat, and turn your legs to the other side (the right one following the example), keeping them bent, being parallel with your right arm.
The bottom leg has to touch the mat.
Your neck to the left and then do a whole 5-10-10 breathing cycle.
Repeat the exercise in reverse.