When it comes to lose weight, the tummy fat turn into one of the most troublesome parts of the body to work out, because of accumulating fats in the abdominal area, so in this article, we will talk about a magic solution to this situation, which is hypopressive abs.
There are plentiful abdominal exercise approaches with which you can, among other things, reduce your waistline and tone your belly.
But experts say you need to do aerobic exercise and maintain a equiponderant diet to obtain a good score.
We also advise that you strengthen your abs with particular exercises for this muscle group.
Also, we know that the goal band together many people and unites them, today we want to participate with you a simple hypopressive abdominal program.
You May Be Interested In: Tone Abs With Chemical Diet Plan And Hypopressive Exercises
What are hypopressive abs?
It is a set of postural and breathing techniques that help to obtain the best scores if you want to minimize the waistline and tummy fat.
Thanks to a technique that concentrates on shrinking the diaphragm, as if in apnea, it is potential to strengthen the abdominal area and the lower back.
Pressure is applied inner the body which stimulate both the pelvic area and the abdominal belt.
The divergence between these abdominals and the classic ones lies in the pressure that is applied to the abdominal area and on all organs.
What are the advantages of hypopressive abs?
Hypopressive gymnastics is a great complementary exercise for the plank and other workouts that target to work this zone.
Alright, this technique demand some effort, but the results are worth it.
Among its main benefits, we must highlight the following:
- Reduces tummy fat.
- Rectify body posture and get the best balance.
- Strength the abdominal and perineal muscles.
- Minimize apprehension and pressure.
- Prohibit pelvic pains, hernias and prolapse.
- It minimizes back pain.
- Strengthens the perineal area and assistance control urinary incontinence.
- Ameliorates sports performance and assist to prevent injuries.
How are hypopressive abs achieved?
To be able to perform these unbelievable exercises, it is very significant to recall that they include 4 different stages:
- Starting position.
- Apnea phase, in which we try to raise the diaphragm.
- Phase of exhalation.
There are many various ways to do hypopressive abs and for better results, we recommend varying the positions at each stage.
You May Be Interested In: 9 Most Effective Poses Of Yoga To Lose Tummy Fat
- To begin, get up, with your legs shoulder- width aloof and with your knees a bit bent.
- Lean your torso forward a little and draw a circle with your arms, as if embracing your wife.
- Keep your back straight and wade forward.
Phase of inspiration
- Preserving the starting position
- Inhale and try to dilate the ribs more and more as you can.
- You will feel the belly contract inside and you will need to concentrate to keep this position for a few seconds.
- During this stage, all you have to do is keep your breath for 10 to 15 seconds.
Phase of exhalation
- Liberation the air little by little and return naturally to a starting position.
- Try to keep a equiponderant breathing tone, hold for about 20 seconds.
- Repeat the exercise.
You May Be Also Interested In: Our Best 10 Tips for Losing Belly Fat (Backed by Science)
What are the sides to behold so as to procure best scores?
You should know these abs have become very popular due to their effectiveness in achieving a flat tummy, it is vital to remember that this is not a miracle procedure.
To gain favorable scores with the hypopressive abs exercises we have just described, it is also necessary to honor these basic advice:
Each of the 4 stages must be done correctly, keeping the posture we have clarified to bypass any damages or entanglement.
You need to do these exercises orderly twice a day, as it won’t do any perfectly to commitment to the routine for a couple of days and then quit.
The best time to work out these practices is in the morning, but you can also do them at any other times of the day.
Never do these sit-ups after eating or prior going to sleep.
The results are not obtained instantly, but with fixed training, it is possible to observe amendments already after 30 days.
I’m Kyrillos Mina, CEO and founder of Fitoont. I work as a physiotherapist, I created this platform to treat people with all the diseases and symptoms that physical therapy treats. In addition, I will provide tips to lose weight through diet and exercise plans.