In this article today, we will understand that chiropractic wellness is more than just treating back pain. With years of experience and education focused on anatomy, biology, and physiology, we know there is a better way to care for injuries than simply masking symptoms with fast-acting medications. It all starts with our dedication to caring for the whole body and providing complete chiropractic wellness.
- 1 What is chiropractic wellness?
- 2 What does chiropractic wellness treat?
- 3 How can chiropractic provide wellness to you?
- 4 Commitment to holistic solutions
- 5 Sustainable treatments
- 6 Chiropractors Who Listen to You
- 7 Conditions treated by chiropractic wellness
- 8 Who is contraindicated for chiropractic wellness
- 9 References
What is chiropractic wellness?
In 2003, the World Health Organization approved WHO chiropractic wellness and registered it as an official treatment.
It has been approved by the Ministry of Health of the United States, the European Union, Japan and other countries.
Chiropractic adjustment wellness: It is a completely natural, non-surgical, drug-free, painless treatment that is as comfortable as a massage.
What does chiropractic wellness treat?
Chiropractic is a treatment used to treat irregularities in the spine, joints, and discs that form the basis of the body’s structure.
Chiropractic Wellness for diseases that occur by correcting irregularities in this vital structure from the atlas of the spine to the coccyx and hip bones.
How can chiropractic provide wellness to you?
The human spine has a symmetrical structure. This structure provides hundreds of different movements for our entire body and muscles, especially the skull.
During the course of life, the symmetrical structure of the spine and all joints can be disrupted due to the pressure of gravity. So our joints and vertebrae suffer from damage-related symptoms.
The chiropractic wellness uses the dexterity and tools of the physician to help restore the structure of the spine and restore physiological function to a normal state. Treatment of established or emerging disc herniation and other conditions.
Commitment to holistic solutions
As a physiotherapist, chiropractors use natural treatment methods that are not based on risky surgeries or harmful medicines.
Depending on the type and severity of your injury, our Fitoont team will provide you best chiropractic wellness center near you.
If you are suffering from a minor sprain, it may only require a few adjustment sessions. If you have a chronic condition, you may require consistent chiropractic wellness to manage and improve your flexibility, stability, and alignment.
In any case, using holistic treatment options by a chiropractor has few or no side effects. When you’re injured and more susceptible to additional ailments and discomforts, the last thing you want to experience is more struggle. By choosing a natural treatment method, you limit the risk of relapse and emphasize your long-term health.
When you rely on physical manipulations and lifestyle adjustments to naturally care for your injuries, you’ll be receiving long-term care without putting your body at risk of significant side effects.
Chiropractic wellness does not rely on toxic drugs or risky surgeries to provide noticeable results. But patients of all ages can receive ongoing care without compromising their long-term health.
- For young athletes with sports injuries: This means they won’t be starting a course of toxic pain medications just to manage their discomfort for the rest of their lives.
- As for older patients with limited health and immunity: This means that they do not have to go through a risky operation if it is not fully justified.
- For patients with chronic conditions such as sciatica or arthritis: It means that the many treatments they will need to control their symptoms will not cause additional concern.
Chiropractors Who Listen to You
One of the most underappreciated aspects of chiropractic wellness is the dedication to listening to the patient’s full story of pain and discomfort. Too often patients are led to believe that the doctor knows better and that they should not waste their time on trivial details. In the field of chiropractic wellness, there is an awareness of the importance of patient consultation and diagnosis.
This approach to treatment differs greatly from doctors of internal medicine or PCPs. Instead of just treating symptoms, we take the time to find the root of our patient’s discomfort and treat the entire injury. This requires listening to the patient and understanding not only the event that caused the injury. But also the patient’s history that likely contributed to the injury condition as well.
Conditions treated by chiropractic wellness
Chiropractic can be applied in an alternative and complementary way in solving the following cases:
- Shoulder pain
- Neck pain
- Headaches and vertigo
- Back pains
- Disc herniation and sciatica
- Muscle tension
- Problems in shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and other joints
- Posture correction
- Miscellaneous injuries or accidents
Who is contraindicated for chiropractic wellness
In general, chiropractic wellness is an alternative medicine treatment that can be done by anyone, at any age. However, there are some conditions in which chiropractic care is not indicated, especially in cases of serious illness.
Chiropractic wellness is not recommended for people with:
- Malignant tumors
- Severe osteoporosis
- Bone infections
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Instabilities in the spinal cord
- High risk of stroke
- People with a history of spinal surgery.
You can make an appointment to request the first regular visit with the chiropractor’s report, which includes the report. You can also request a chiropractic adjustment.
Lumbar pain and cervical spine pain are among the most common reasons for seeking our physical therapy and chiropractic services.
If you would like to learn more about chiropractic wellness, you can consult the Fitoont medical team or search our platform where you can find articles written by specialists at the center.
- R Bryans, M Descarreaux, M Duranleau- Journal of manipulative – 2011 – Elsevier
- RG Yates, DL Lamping, NL Abram – Journal of manipulative -1988 – europepmc.org
- C Leboeuf-Yde, B Hennius, E Rudberg – of manipulative and -1997 – europepmc.org
- W Hoskins, A McHardy, H Pollard, R Windsham – Journal of manipulative – 2006 – Elsevier
- TW Meade, S Dyer, W Browne, J Townsend – British Medical – 1990 – bmj.com
- E Ernst – Clinical rheumatology, 2009 – Springer