Injection of Mesotherapy results before and after to eliminate overweight stomach, book a seat now for Mesotherapy injection with the best telemedicine online.
- 1 What should you know about Mesotherapy first?
- 2 Mesotherapy tips to lose weight
- 3 How does Mesotherapy dissolve fat?
- 4 How are dissolved fat removed by Mesotherapy?
- 5 How many Mesotherapy sessions are needed?
- 6 Who can not use Mesotherapy?
- 7 When do you start to see the effects of Mesotherapy?
- 8 What are the side effects of Mesotherapy?
- 9 Advantage
- 10 Drawbacks
- 11 How do you find the right person to perform the operation?
- 12 Are there telemedicine platforms that provide such operations?
- 13 Mesotherapy before and after stomach
What should you know about Mesotherapy first?
Mesotherapy is an aesthetic treatment that, through injections under the skin, applies extracts, vitamins or medications that act on the accumulated fat under the dermis.
The function of these compounds is to break down the fat cells. But what many people have questioned, since this technique began to be used, is if it really works to lose weight. We will know.
According tosaltalia this technique does not have as its main function to act as a weight loss, but it does add a progress by contributing with other treatments used to lose weight. That is, it must be used with other methods such as amino acid injection or Electroacupuncture.
The goal obtained by Mesotherapy will be to improve your figure, of course, also applying hypopressive exercises and a great chemical diet plan. It is not an aesthetic treatment that acts forever on its own, it needs help from whoever uses it.
So, from this, it can be said that Mesotherapy does contribute to the shaping of the figure while applying other methods to lose weight, but it is not the main incentive you need to achieve this goal.
To liquefy and eliminate accumulated fat compounds in specific parts of the organism is its great function. What helps those who have spent so much time exercising and eating healthy and have not yet been able to eliminate the adherent fat in places such as the buttocks or the thigh fat (in the form of cellulite).
It is not a surgical method because it is applied through a needle, it is purely cosmetic. It can be applied in an office and, in general, 2 sessions are carried out per week that can be repeated for up to 3 months, according to the indications of each specialist.
You May Be Interested In: Best More Than 15 Telemedicine Tips To Burn Belly Fat
Mesotherapy tips to lose weight
- If you are going to do a Mesotherapy treatment in order to lose weight or rather to achieve the dream silhouette, it is recommended:
- Do physical exercise at least 3 times a week for the best result. Also, remember that doing physical activity never hurts: avoid falling into a sedentary life.
- Try to follow a healthy and balanced diet. It is useless for you to undergo treatments that, little or a lot, always cost money, and then your diet is poor or unbalanced.
- Drink a lot of water during the day, at least two liters, which is the minimum recommended. This is not actually a fat burning factor, but rather a mechanism so that the fat liquefied during Mesotherapy sessions can be easily eliminated through urine.
- After the treatment period, you can do any type of massage, such as lymphatic drainage or specific slimming massages to continue maintaining your silhouette.
How does Mesotherapy dissolve fat?
The micro injections are applied directly in the areas where there is accumulation of fat, the injected substances act directly dissolving those fats.
How are dissolved fat removed by Mesotherapy?
The dissolved fat is carried by the bloodstream to the kidneys to be eliminated in the urine. It is not a treatment for obesity, although weight is lost by eliminating fat, it is necessary to continue with diet and exercise.
How many Mesotherapy sessions are needed?
The number of sessions depends on the area or areas to be treated, it can be 4 or 10 and are generally performed weekly.
Who can not use Mesotherapy?
Before undergoing a Mesotherapy treatment, it is necessary to carry out a medical examination, in general all people are suitable, with some exceptions, such as those who have clotting problems, skin conditions, infections, pregnant or lactating women.
When do you start to see the effects of Mesotherapy?
Approximately after 4 sessions, this is one month after starting the treatment.
What are the side effects of Mesotherapy?
After treatment, redness and inflammation appear in the area, bruises, there may be discomfort and in some cases allergic reactions to any of the injected substances.
You May Be Interested In: Weight loss Telemedicine Platforms To Prescribe Phentermine
The substances can be injected alone or in combination are:
- Vitamins: for their antioxidant effect
- Zinc, selenium and iron: useful as antioxidants and anti-inflammatories
- Organic silicon: protects cell membranes and helps collagen synthesis and skin hydration
- Dimethyl-amino-ethanol (DMAE): helps hydration and gives a tightening effect on the skin
- Hyaluronic acid: favors the elasticity and firmness of the skin, in addition to hydrating it
- Glycerol: helps hydration of the skin
- Phosphatidylcholine: helps to eliminate the content of fat cells
- Platelet rich plasma: it is administered by Mesotherapy and works on aging.
One of its main advantages is that it is not a surgical procedure:
- That is, it does not require any cutting or incision. Thus the risks are lower than for other fat removal treatments.
- On top of that, there is no need to apply anesthesia, and recovery times are shorter.
- The sessions are short and practically painless, and since they are a topical treatment, they are applied only in the exact location that you desire.
- It can be performed on all parts of the body except the breasts.
Despite the advantages that Mesotherapy has, its follow-up can also have a series of disadvantages, such as:
- The fact that its results are not guaranteed in all cases. There is no certainty that the professionals who practice it have the skills.
- Necessary training where no specific qualification is required. So much so, that in some cases, infection and other complications occurred.
How do you find the right person to perform the operation?
Ensure that the professional conducting this procedure has experience and if you deem it necessary. Also, you can request pictures of the results achieved in other patients via their telemedicine platforms. It is also important to search the Internet for opinions and results about the doctor and the clinic. You can see results before and after Mesotherapy injections at the end of this article.
You May Be Interested InTop 10 Cavitation Devices To Burn Belly Fat Fast
Are there telemedicine platforms that provide such operations?
We will show you many specialists in this technology, and you can also reserve a seat through their telemedicine platforms.
You May Be Interested In: Mesotherapy Injections: The French Way To Burn Belly Fat
Mesotherapy before and after stomach