Burn tummy fat with this article, we have collected nearly 15 ways to burn tummy fat that you can incorporate into your balanced diet so you can have a flat stomach.
The secret to a flat stomach is not drastic dieting or killing your abs. The best thing is to make small changes in your life, much more effective and easy to incorporate.
How to eliminate tummy fat? Some of his Secret Habits
If you follow these methods on how to burn tummy fat, you will improve your lifestyle and be able to burn tummy fat. Remember that if you manage to activate your brown fat, your primary metabolism increases and can lead to a loss of fat mass of up to 7 kilograms per year, with twice as many calories burned when digested compared to without activating this brown fat.
Follow these tips to revitalize brown fat that will help you have a flat stomach (Source)
1- Cold Water is 1 secret Habit:
- Drink a cup of cold water that helps burn fat with 4 drops of lemon and every cup before every meal.
- Eat apples and pears with their peel, as they contain ursolic acid, which in turn promotes fat burning in the body.
- Continue to exercise as it transforms the white adipose tissue into lean adipose tissue.
You May Interested:Fitoont Telemedicine Helps You Weight Loss And Burn Belly Fat
2- The number of meals and the most important ones for tummy fat
- Eat 5 meals a day. Don’t skip anything, especially breakfast.
- This will help you get to lunch or dinner when you are not hungry and avoid eating any other foods.
- Snack options to burn tummy fat can be done with a one-week eating plan.
3- Breakfast time
- You should have breakfast within an hour of your waking up and not after nine in the morning.
- You should eat every 4-5 hours maximum.
- Note that only one type of carbs should be consumed in the same meal (pasta, rice, potatoes, bread). This is one of the main secrets to having tummy fat.
4- Fibers and juices: which is better for fat problems?
- The fiber from fresh fruits and vegetables definitely provides vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and improves intestinal transit to eliminate the intestinal obstruction.
- Avoid juices, because they increase the rate of sugar quickly in the blood, and thus increase obesity.
- Drink a cup of this cleansing broth, filtered every night, to help flush out toxins and reduce fluid retention. It’s very important to burn tummy fat.
- Include diuretic foods in your diets such as pineapple, celery, watercress, and lamb lettuce.
6- Unsaturated fats
- Increase your consumption of preferred unsaturated fats with foods like extra virgin olive oil, oily fish, and nuts.
- Avoid saturated (bacon, butter) and unsaturated fats (margarine, pre-cooked snacks, pastries).
7- Cooking methods
- Take care of the cooking methods: steamed, boiled, grilled, or baked.
- Avoid fried foods, milkshakes, stews, and sauces (for example, mayonnaise ketchup).
8- Water amount
- Drink 2 liters of water (water, herbal tea, green tea).
- This will help you transport and dispose of metabolic wastes to get a flat stomach.
9- Beware of sugars and sweets
- Avoid sugar and sweets that increase insulin levels and make it easier to store fat.
- Minimize sweeteners as much as possible, and if needed use stevia or sucralose.
- The body reacts just as it does when consuming sugar at the hormonal level.
10- Soft drinks are dangerous
- Avoid soft drinks. Although it does not provide calories, it makes the body easily store fat due to its effect on insulin.
- The reaction in the body is similar to that of sugar.
- Now you know, if you want to burn tummy fat, don’t drink soda.
11- Alcoholic beverages
- Avoid alcoholic beverages. They are empty calories (no nutrients) stored as fat.
12- Eating methods help to burn tummy fat
- Take your time to eat quietly and do not rush to eat.
- Do not eat while standing or doing something else (watching TV, cell phone, computer).
- You will eat more than you need because the brain will not send the feeling of fullness in time.
- It is very important to chew food well to avoid indigestion.
13- Learn to shop for weight loss
- Plan grocery shopping.
- Avoid buying pastries and sweets, if you do not have them at home, you will avoid the urge to eat them in a moment of weakness.
- Don’t go shopping hungry, make a list of what you need and don’t let go.
- Learn how to read labels and food ingredients to find out how many calories you should eat each day
14- Commitment to bedtime
- Respect the sleeping hours, as sleeping less than 6 hours or more than 8 hours produces an excess of the hormone cortisol, which favors storing tummy fat.
15- The importance of exercise
- If you want long-lasting and feasible results, diet alone is not enough. You should do aerobic exercises (walking, cycling, swimming) for at least 30 – 45 minutes 4 times a week, and toning exercises every day for 5 minutes.
- Physical activity burns calories, nourishes the body with oxygen, regulates cholesterol levels, reduces bad (LDL), and increases HDL.
- It also reduces stress by releasing the hormone endorphins that produce a sense of happiness.
You May Interested:9 Most Effective Poses Of Yoga To Lose Tummy Fat
Calorie counting has now become a thing of the past, and it has been proven that restricting a food group is unhealthy and causes anxiety and a method that is not practical but also harmful to health.
Don’t fall for cliché diets that cause you to burn tummy fat at the expense of fluid loss rather than reducing body fat.
These miracle diets will adjust your metabolism, the body will adapt to consuming fewer calories and will obtain energy from any food, which will generate a feedback effect.