This article is a complete introduction to the Paleo meal plan diet as it provides a 30 day ab challenge with a simple meal plan and other essential information to lose belly fat to maintain your health and muscle gain diet.
Paleo diet was designed to resemble what our fishermen’s ancestors had eaten for thousands of years. Although it is impossible to know exactly what human ancestors ate in different parts of the world. But researchers believe that their meals consist of whole foods, through a complete diet dependent on food and a physically active life.
Fishermen were supposed to have significantly lower rates of diseases such as obesity, diabetes and heart disease. In fact, many studies indicate that this diet can lead to significant belly fat lose (without counting calories) and major improvements in health.
- 1 What are the food basics in the Paleo plan for belly fat diet?
- 2 What are the health benefits of paleo?
- 3 Which makes it give the body many health benefits, which are detailed in the following lines:
- 4 What are the harms of Paleo diet (Stone Age diet)?
- 5 Will following this belly fat diet plan reduce the risk of diabetes?
- 6 Will following this diet lower blood pressure?
- 7 Can You Try Paleo Meal Plan Diet During Pregnancy?
- 8 What are the prenatal benefits of the Paleo diet?
- 9 Are there any risks going to Paleo during pregnancy?
- 10 How do you eat paleo in pregnancy?
- 11 Adjustments to the Paleo meal plan diet in pregnant women
- 12 Paleo Meal Plan Diet For Belly Fat
- 13 Foods to avoid in the paleo meal plan diet
- 14 Modifying the Paleo Meal Plan Diet
- 15 Foods for luxury
- 16 What to drink when you feel thirsty?
- 17 Here’s the 7-day Paleo meal plan diet for belly fat
- 18 Snacks with Paleo for belly fat diet plan
- 19 Simple Shopping List for belly fat diet plan with Paleo
- 20 How to eat Paleo meal plan diet in restaurants?
- 21 Conclusion
- 22 Paleo Coffee Diet for belly fat lose
- 23 Steps to follow to make this Paleo Coffee for belly fat diet plan:
What are the food basics in the Paleo plan for belly fat diet?
Today’s research shows that ancient humans depended on 35% of their fats, 35% of carbohydrates, and 30% of protein. American nutritionist Dr. Lauren Korden says in her international book, The Paleo Diet: 55% of your daily calorie intake should be from seafood and lean meats in equal proportions. 15% of your daily calorie intake should be from vegetables (including carrots), nuts, seeds, and fruits with their oils, such as coconut oil, olives, and palm trees.
What are the health benefits of paleo?
There are many systems for getting rid of extra pounds, including what is called “Paleo” or the “Stone Age” diet, said Dr. Tiffany Riverford. Which depends on the dietary methods that the caveman used in the Stone Age, where relying on what nature exists, including fruits, vegetables, meat, seafood and nuts.
She added that this diet is characterized as reducing the load of sugar in the blood, because it contains a high percentage of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. It is also characterized by a balance between the levels of daily calorie intake of vitamins, protein, fats and carbohydrates.
You May Be Interested In:Herbal Diet To Burn Belly Fat Naturally And Quickly
Which makes it give the body many health benefits, which are detailed in the following lines:
1- Cell health
A Paleo diet can keep cells healthy, because it provides the body with balanced proportions of saturated and trans fats, as well as various nutrients.
2- Brain health
The Paleo diet provides a good source of fat, especially salmon, which also contains protein. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids, which play an important role in brain function. Especially it depends on eating eggs along with meat.
3- Less fat, more muscle
This diet gives you protein that helps muscle gain and build new cells. And increasing muscle mass in a healthy way, as more muscles mean more metabolism.
4- Intestinal health
Processed foods that you eat can cause inflammation in the intestine, while the “Stone Age” system relies on fresh, natural foods. This maintains bowel movement.
5- Provides more vitamins and minerals
Paleo diet relies on eating more fruits and vegetables, especially it contains vitamin A and vitamin C, which are also good sources of dietary fiber.
6- Boosts the immune system
Eating more fruits and vegetables helps boost the immune system. Because the body absorbs the vitamins and minerals it contains. That increases the body’s ability to fight viruses and germs.
7- Regulating insulin in the blood
One of the biggest benefits of the Paleo diet is that it regulates insulin secretion in the blood.
8- Prevents infections
- This diet’s dependence on natural materials.
- It makes the body supply more anti-inflammatory properties.
- It helps you get rid of inflammation and pain when in the body.
- It also helps to avoid diseases such as cancer, heart disease and diabetes.
What are the harms of Paleo diet (Stone Age diet)?
1. Increasing harmful cholesterol in the blood
The diet of the Paleo diet is based on mainly high-fat red meat. This is considered a risk indicator for high level of harmful cholesterol (LDL) thus increasing the risk of bowel cancer. According to the World Health Centers, an adult should consume about 13 grams of saturated fat per day.
But for the diet of the Paleo diet, a person’s consumption of saturated fat may reach approximately 50 grams per day. This large percentage increases the risk of kidney and heart disease as well as some types of cancer.
2. Calcium deficiency and some important vitamins
One of the enemies of the Paleo diet is dairy products, which cannot be found in any way within the diet, this is a major mistake the person makes to his health.
Dairy products contain calcium and vitamin D, and these elements play a major role in bone health. And its decline may lead to osteoporosis, fractures in the bone and also rickets.
3- The belly fat diet plan with paleo completely avoids sugars
- It is beneficial and harmful.
- Helpful in avoiding genetically engineered sugars.
- Harmful because the body needs sugar from other sources, such as honey.
4. An imbalance in the level of carbohydrates in the body
The Paleo diet also excludes cereals from its menu such as wheat, barley, oats, corn and brown rice.
Not all of them are on the Paleo meal plan diet, thus losing sources rich in fiber, vitamin B, iron, magnesium, and selenium, these sources contribute and help our bodies to control blood sugar, reduce cholesterol and combat the risk of chronic diseases,
It is true that it will reduce the amount of carbohydrates. However, this extreme reduction that will cause it to make the body’s dependence on using fat for energy very large.
Which may cause the so-called ketosis, which is the accumulation of fat derivatives in the bloodstream, which may lead to dehydration and distortions in the metabolic rate and thus may even lead to coma.
5. Muscle breakdown for athletes
Paleo diet emphasizes the need to consume drinking water and maintain physical activity daily, whether exercising, running, or biking, or hypopressive abs.
Well that sounds great, but this activity that Paleo emphasizes requires energy and our bodies use carbohydrates to get energy. Without enough carbohydrates in the diet, the body will turn into fats and muscles to obtain the energy needed. This in turn will lead to a breakdown of muscle mass as well as an increase in feelings of physical fatigue and exhaustion. Thus, the more a person exercises his sport, the more his muscles will collapse and become more tired.
You May Be Interested In:15 Secret Habits To Burn Tummy Fat Backed By Science
Will following this belly fat diet plan reduce the risk of diabetes?
Yes, the results of some preliminary studies are promising. Insulin resistance is a risk factor for diabetes. Prevention depends on improving a person’s insulin sensitivity, which reduces the risk of developing diabetes. It can help reduce diabetes symptoms. A small study conducted in 2015 compared the effects of the Paleo diet with the effects of the diet recommended by the American Diabetes Association on type 2 diabetes. While both systems worked to improve participants’ metabolism health.
However, the Paleo diet was better at improving insulin resistance and controlling blood sugar. A 2009 study of 9 non-obese volunteers found that this diet improved insulin sensitivity. We definitely need more recent research on the Paleo diet and diabetes, but the evidence so far suggests that eating a primitive human diet may improve insulin sensitivity.
Will following this diet lower blood pressure?
High blood pressure is the risk factor for heart disease.
Some people believe that a paleo diet can help maintain normal blood pressure and promote heart health. A 2008 study of 14 healthy volunteers revealed that following a 3-week Paleo diet worked to improve systolic blood pressure.
Weight and BMI have also decreased.
The study did not include a comparison group, so the results are not conclusive. The 2014 study supported these results, as the researchers compared the effects of this diet with the effects of the diet recommended by the Dutch Health Board to 34 participants who had symptoms of metabolic syndrome,
Can You Try Paleo Meal Plan Diet During Pregnancy?
- Paleo is a very healthy diet to follow during pregnancy.
- Emphasizes eating protein and no cereals.
- This includes eating natural oils such as olive oil or omega-3 and others that contain fatty acids that are required to maintain the mother as well as the nervous system of the unborn child.
- Iron is very important for pregnant women because anemia is a major and common issue among pregnant women.
- Iron adequacy is fulfilled by taking the meat of the animals that were described in the Paleo diet.
- This also aids in muscle development which is crucial during childbirth.
- The Paleo diet also includes fruits and vegetables that are absolutely necessary to prevent gestational diabetes.
- Moreover, eliminating unhealthy fast foods like pizza, burgers, etc. from the diet is very beneficial for pregnant women.
What are the prenatal benefits of the Paleo diet?
Paleo diet with some modifications here and there is believed to be a very healthy diet during the prenatal stage of pregnancy.
Some of the prenatal benefits from the Paleo meal plan diet are listed below:
- The diet includes many vitamins, minerals and nutrients necessary for a healthy pregnancy.
- Paleo diet increases the chances of pregnancy by lowering the levels of homocysteine in the blood.
- The omega-3 fatty acids present in the diet work therapeutically during the prenatal stage.
- It also helps in developing the brain and eyes of the fetus.
- It also helps prevent depression before and after birth.
- The diet helps prevent anemia during pregnancy due to the presence of a large amount of iron in it.
- Moreover, the diet bans the intake of pills containing phytates that do not allow the absorption of iron, calcium and zinc.
- The diet has a low glycemic index that keeps blood sugar levels balanced. This prevents pregnant women from developing gestational diabetes.
- The Paleo diet restricts eating processed foods and fast foods that are not good for a mother and unborn baby.
- The chances of suffering from gas and acidity, which are two common problems to deal with during pregnancy, are reduced with this diet.
Are there any risks going to Paleo during pregnancy?
- Pregnant women are supposed to eat a variety of healthy food.
- However, the Paleo diet restricts eating dairy products and grains.
- Therefore, there are some risks involved in this diet during pregnancy.
- Women who enter the Paleo diet during pregnancy tend to have more fish and meat at the end of their pregnancy, they give birth to children who may experience systolic hypertension later in life.
- It has been observed that pregnant women who enter the Paleo diet that prescribe more red meat and less carbohydrates are said to give birth to babies with low birth weight and poor growth.
How do you eat paleo in pregnancy?
The Paleo meal diet plan can be followed with some modifications. Women hate certain foods during pregnancy, especially meat or fish, which are the best sources of protein. So, instead, eat eggs, nuts, and legumes for protein. Many women experience nausea during early pregnancy. Starchy carbs are the only foods that can be easily tolerated and can be eaten during pregnancy. However, it is advisable to choose safe starchy carbs that are low on phytates, such as sweet potatoes, pumpkin, bananas, and tapioca. Juices in your daily diet include almond milk, coconut milk and cashew milk mixed with fruits.
Adjustments to the Paleo meal plan diet in pregnant women
- Starting a paleo during pregnancy is something many people do.
- It is believed that eating Paleo during pregnancy is completely healthy.
- However, you need to make a few adjustments to make it fully compatible with a healthy pregnancy.
- Include more carbohydrates and reduce the number of proteins in your diet because too much protein in your diet can lead to low birth weight.
- Eat healthy carbohydrates like sweet potatoes, berries and various types of root vegetables.
- You can add a multivitamin supplement to your diet after consulting your doctor.
- Take a supplement that contains enough vitamins or minerals that lack a Paleo diet.
- Since dairy is not recommended in the Paleo diet, you can drink almond milk.
- It has the same amount of calcium and vitamin D as cow’s milk.
- The Paleo diet is one of the healthiest ways to eat during pregnancy.
- It may take some time for people to adjust to the fact that the diet restricts cereals and dairy products.
- However, with some appropriate changes and modifications to the pregnancy and the person concerned, it can be followed.
Paleo Meal Plan Diet For Belly Fat
There is not one appropriate way to eat for everyone, Paleolithic humans flourished in a variety of diets. Depending on what was available at the time and place in which they lived in the world. Some have eaten a low-carb diet with lots of animal foods While others follow a high-carb diet with many plants. Of course, you can tailor all of this to your personal needs and preferences.
Here are the following basics:
Eating: fish, eggs, nuts, seeds, herbs, fruits, spices, healthy fats, oil, vegetables, and meat.
Avoid: processed foods, sugar, margarine, grains, most dairy products, legumes,vegetable oils, artificial sweeteners, soft drinks, and trans fats.
The human diet varied from the Paleolithic age according to availability and location. But the basic concept of the Paleo diet is to eat whole foods and avoid processed foods.
Foods to avoid in the paleo meal plan diet
Avoid these foods and ingredients:
- Sugar and high fructose corn syrup: soft drinks, fruit juices, candy, pastries, ice cream and many more.
- Cereals: Include bread, pasta, wheat, hybrid, rye, barley, etc.
- Legumes: beans, lentils and many more.
- Dairy products: Avoid most dairy products, especially low-fat ones (some versions of paleo include whole milk such as butter and cheese).
- Some vegetable oils: soybean oil, sunflower oil, cottonseed oil, corn oil, grape seed oil, safflower oil, and more.
- Trans fat: found in margarine and various processed foods. It is usually referred to as “hydrogenated” or “partially hydrogenated” oils.
- Industrial sweeteners: aspartame, sucralose, cyclades, saccharin, and acesulfame potassium. Use natural sweeteners instead.
- Highly processed foods: Everything is labeled “Diet” or “Low Fat” with many artificial additives.
- If they seem to be made in a factory, don’t eat them.
- If you want to avoid these ingredients you should read the ingredient lists even on foods that are described as “healthy foods”.
Avoid all processed foods and ingredients. Including sugar, bread, some vegetable oils, trans fats and artificial sweeteners.
Foods you can eat on the paleo diet
- Eat whole, unprocessed foods
- Meat: beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, pork, etc.
- Fish and seafood: salmon, trout, haddock, shrimp and shellfish.
- Eggs: Choose fertilized eggs or enriched omega-3s.
- Vegetables: broccoli, cabbage, pepper, onion, carrot, tomato, etc.
- Fruits: apples, bananas, oranges, pears, avocados, strawberries, grapes, and others.
- Tubers: potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams, turnips, etc.
- Nuts and seeds: Almonds, macadamia nuts, nuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and more.
- Healthy fats and oils: extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, and more.
- Salt and spices: rosemary, sea salt, turmeric, garlic, etc.
- If you can afford it, try to choose grass, pasture and organic.
- If not, make sure to always switch to the less processed option.
Eat whole, unprocessed foods: Such as meats, seafood, eggs, vegetables, fruits, potatoes, nuts, healthy fats and spices.
If possible, choose organic products.
Modifying the Paleo Meal Plan Diet
Over the past few years, the paleo community has developed slightly. There are now several different versions of the Paleo system. Many of them allow some modern foods that science suggests are healthy. It includes vegetable butter and even some gluten-free grains like rice. Many people now think of Paleo as a template for your diet base, It is not necessarily a set of strict rules that you must follow.
You can also use the Paleo diet as a starting point as well as some other healthy foods,Like vegetable butter and gluten-free cereals.
Foods for luxury
The foods and drinks below are quite good in small quantities:
- Wine: high-quality red wine in antioxidants and beneficial nutrients.
- Dark Chocolate: Choose one that contains 70% cocoa or higher.
- Quality dark chocolate is very nutritious and very healthy.
When following a Paleo diet, you can indulge in small amounts of red wine and dark chocolate from time to time.
What to drink when you feel thirsty?
When it comes to hydration, water should be your favorite drink. The following drinks are not suitable for Paleo but most people drink them anyway:
- Tea: The tea is very healthy and loaded with antioxidants and various beneficial compounds, Green tea is the best.
- Bulletproof coffee: bulletproof coffee is actually very high in antioxidants as well, Studies show that it has many health benefits.
Water should be your favorite drink when following the Paleo diet. Many people also prefer drinking tea and bulletproof coffee.
Here’s the 7-day Paleo meal plan diet for belly fat
This sample list contains a balanced amount of environmentally friendly foods. Adjust this list based on your own preferences.
- Breakfast: eggs and vegetables fried in coconut oil. One piece of fruit.
- Lunch: chicken salad with olive oil. A bunch of nuts.
- Dinner: burgers (without cookies) fried in butter with vegetables and some sauce.
- Breakfast: bacon and eggs with a piece of fruit.
- Lunch: the burgers left from the previous night.
- Dinner: fried salmon in butter with vegetables.
- Breakfast: meat with vegetables (leftovers from the previous night).
- Lunch: sandwich in lettuce leaves with fresh meat and vegetables.
- Dinner: fried minced meat with vegetables. Some berries.
- Breakfast: eggs and a piece of fruit.
- Lunch: fries from the previous night. A bunch of nuts.
- Dinner: fried pork with vegetables.
- Breakfast: eggs and vegetables fried in coconut oil.
- Lunch: chicken salad with olive oil. A bunch of nuts.
- Dinner: steak with vegetables and sweet potatoes.
- Breakfast: bacon and eggs with a piece of fruit.
- Lunch: steaks and vegetables remaining from the night before.
- Dinner: grilled salmon with vegetables and avocado.
- Breakfast: meat with vegetables (leftovers from the previous night).
- Lunch: sandwich in lettuce leaves with fresh meat and vegetables.
- Dinner: grilled chicken wings with vegetables and sauce.
Usually there is no need to track calories or macronutrients (Proteins, carbohydrates, or fats) on a paleo diet, at least not at first. However, if you need to lose belly fat it is advisable to reduce carbohydrates somewhat. And limit the intake of high-fat foods such as nuts.
You can serve a variety of delicious meals using eco-friendly foods. Above is a sample list of one week’s Paleo diet.
Snacks with Paleo for belly fat diet plan
There is no need to eat more than three meals a day, but if you feel hungry. Here are some simple, easy-to-carry snacks:
- Little carrots
- Hard-boiled eggs
- A piece of fruit
- A bunch of nuts
- Remains from the previous night
- Apple slices with some almond butter
- A bowl of berries with some coconut cream
- Homemade beef
Some paleo meals are easy to prepare and you can take them with you on the go. Some ideas include fruits, nuts, boiled eggs or small carrots.
You May Be Interested In: 3-Week Diet Plan Is Crucial To burn Belly Fat Success
Simple Shopping List for belly fat diet plan with Paleo
There is an impressive array of foods you can eat on a Paleo meal plan diet. This simple shopping list should give you an idea of how to get started:
- Meat: beef, lamb, pork, etc.
- Poultry: chicken, turkey, etc.
- Fish: salmon, trout, mackerel, etc.
- Fresh vegetables: lettuce, tomato, pepper, carrot, onion, etc.
- Frozen vegetables: broccoli, spinach, various vegetable mixtures, etc.
- Fruits: apples, bananas, pears, oranges and avocados
- Berries: strawberries, blueberries, etc.
- Nuts: Almonds, nuts, macadamia nuts and hazelnuts
- Almond butter
- Oil: Coconut Oil and Olive oil
- Sweet potato
- Spices: sea salt, pepper, turmeric, garlic, parsley, etc.
It is recommended to remove all unhealthy foods from your home, Including soft drinks, sugar, pastries, cakes, biscuits, bread, ice cream and cereal.
To start the Paleo diet, free your kitchen of unhealthy temptations. Using the shopping list above to create your own store, This makes your refrigerator full of delicious foods.
How to eat Paleo meal plan diet in restaurants?
It is fairly easy to eat most of the Eco-friendly Paleo meals at restaurants. Here are some simple guidelines:
- Make the main course depending on meat or fish.
- Add additional vegetables instead of bread or rice.
- Ask to cook your food in olive oil or coconut oil.
Eating in the restaurant while following the Paleo diet doesn’t have to be hard. Simply choose a meat or fish dish on the menu and add some vegetables.
The Paleo meal plan diet has been designed along the lines of likely dieting.
While there is no single way to follow a Paleo diet, the basic idea is to avoid processed foods and focus instead on wholesome, healthy foods.
Popular Eco-friendly foods include meats, fish, eggs, seeds, nuts, fruits and vegetables, besides healthy fats and oils. Avoid processed foods, cereals, and sugar.
You can also base your diet on paleo foods, adding a few modern healthy foods, like vegetable butter and gluten-free cereals.
To start dieting, see the menu and diet plan above. Equip your kitchen with these healthy, Eco-friendly foods.
You May Be Interested In: Mayo Clinic Diet For A Month (Based On Science)
Paleo Coffee Diet for belly fat lose
Paleo Coffee Diet is the best way to start the day, it speeds up your metabolism, helps you lose belly fat and quenches most of the morning.
I know that it is not strictly a paleo food, that it is an exciting one, that its consumption should be avoided… but, I love coffee! And I don’t take it to wake me up, I just like it, without sweeteners, sour.
I got used to drinking it like this the first time I participated in the whole 30 programs. The problem is that even the hardest stomach can get irritated when drinking coffee, and mine suffers a lot. So I have decided to try what they have dubbed bulletproof coffee, which is spreading widely among followers of the paleo diet.
This concept of Paleo coffee with butter, which has been patented by a certain Dave Asprey, is not something revolutionary, since in Nepal you take a morning tea with butter, water and salt or black pepper.
What does include Dave’s recipe is coconut oil, whose beneficial properties are well known.
Fans of this recipe argue that it helps “energize” body and mind, speeding up metabolism , which is not surprising: coffee and coconut oil, which remove the red bull
In that regard, I’m a little skeptical, because just as caffeine doesn’t affect me too much, other people accelerate it a lot.
What I can assure you is that it is delicious, with a creamy texture that maintains all the flavor of the coffee but makes it less sour. And above all you will not notice heartburn after taking it, but you will feel full.
“bulletproof coffee” among gringos.
This Paleo Coffee is the best way to start the day with belly fat diet plan, in addition to keeping you awake, it speeds up your metabolism, helps you burn belly fat and quenches most of the morning. This is thanks to the healthy fat added in it combined with the caffeine of coffee.
- Average cost
- Recommended for vegetarians
- Recommended for lose belly fat
- 50 millilitres of coffee express
- 1 tablespoon of oil coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Steps to follow to make this Paleo Coffee for belly fat diet plan:
1- Making turbocharged Paleo coffee is very simple and takes less than 5 minutes!
Start by putting the coconut oil in the cup or cup where you will prepare your coffee.
Alternatively, you can also use unsalted butter or clarified butter (ghee) .
2- Then add the coffee: In this recipe I indicate 50 ml as a reference, but you can prepare a shorter or longer coffee.
Tip: It is important to use coffee and not decaffeinated, as the effect will not be the same.
3- Then, to further boost this paleo coffee, add cinnamon powder , which is known to help decrease appetite and improve digestion.
Another option is to add powdered ginger, turmeric or some essential oil.
Try and choose your favorite flavor!
4- To mix all these ingredients very well, use a turbine or hand mixer.
Mixing with just a spoon does not work, as the coconut oil will remain separate from the coffee.
5- After the previous step your turbocharged paleo coffee is ready! Drink afterwards and enjoy the benefits.
If you want you can also eat in the afternoon, as a snack substitute.